Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thank you Jimmy Fallon

I have always thought Jimmy Fallon was hysterical - everything I've seen him do cracks me up.  I'm beginning to think it's genetic!  I started recording Late Night a couple of weeks ago so I could see Timberweek again and the most convenient time to watch them is after lunch with mom.  She loves the show!

I am convinced she doesn't get all the humor, but you just can't hide funny!  We laugh and smile and she stays in a good mood for the entire show.  I have tried it with Ellen and Steve Harvey and Dave (sorry Jay, you're just not my cup of tea) and none of them entertain mom like Jimmy!

Today, the first day of school, was a good day.  Got the kids off without a hitch, mom none the wiser - she slept through it all!  Had breakfast, did her PT exercises, cleaned bathrooms and did laundry, had lunch and then watched Jimmy until time to go get in the car-rider line.  Side note:  can't fast forward through commercials if mom is in the room - that really throws off the Happy Fallon mojo!  And I am LOVIN' the Happy Fallon mojo!

No comments:

Post a Comment