Friday, August 30, 2013

Fast Friday facts

#sharkrap cracked mom up - how is that possible?...but she laughed out loud!

Hair appointment baby step - I sat in the entry room and read while she got her hair done - felt almost like a vacation.  She was happy, I may actually finish the book I started in June!

When mom decides to get nasty - STOP!  any attempt to speak, act, smile, frown, change the subject is just asking for trouble.  Just look down, move slowly and wait for the storm to pass.

Mom prefers Peyton's school car-rider line to Central's - high schoolers require more explanation! 

If mom refuses to do her exercises/walking.  I just get up and move from room to room and she follows me - it's kind of cheating, but it gets her up and moving!

Had to buy scented body wash for TKP - when I use the unscented stuff I still smell like chlorine after I shower and it torments mom...what is that smell, you don't have a pool, are we at the motel?

Mom has zero memory of Bob, her second husband - even with pictures.  She still remembers daddy - but it's fading...so sad!

Mom likes Monk - it's the one thing she and Peyton can watch together.  If Peyton laughs, so does mom.  When mom laughs, so does Peyton.

AnnMarie, our hairstylist, loves to tease mom about finding a boyfriend.  If she only knew!

I am so glad my entire family is home tonight....I have faith that mom will go to bed without incident and we may get to spend a couple of hours together.




No comments:

Post a Comment