Tuesday, March 25, 2014

One Word Wednesday: Nurture

I have always loved to write, to blog, to capture life in pictures and stories.  But usually just for me and for my family. 

And then I found Lisa-Jo Baker, through Ann Voskamp's blog and I started to participate in Five Minute Fridays.  And I found a small community of bloggers and storytellers who were inspirational and funny and ironic and wise and faithful. 

I was so inspired that I am going to try my hand at a link up for others who are caregivers for a loved one.  I want to create a community where we can share our stories.

I moved my blog over to a wordpress site, because it was easier to manipulate and might be easier for others to find...I guess we'll see. 

The link will be up and running in 2 hours (midnight Central Time Zone) and I have no idea if it will even work correctly (although I am hopeful!)

If you have a story to share - here is a link to the post.  I would be honored to have your stories as part of this new weekly link up.

One Word Wednesday: Nurture

This week's word is NURTURE!


No comments:

Post a Comment